Any and all content you submit (“Entrant Content”) must meet all of the following requirements, as determined by Sponsor and Instagram in their sole discretion, or the associated entry(ies) may be disqualified:
If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that a winner, potential winner, or Entrant Content is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these terms, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that person and select an alternate, even if the disqualified potential winner’s name and/or Entrant Content may have been shown or announced.
- × Posts must be static posts (not stories).
- × All Entrant Content must be entirely in the English or French language.
- × Entrant Content must be original to you (or include content that is in the public domain) and must not infringe upon the rights of any third parties. No other person or entity may have rights to your Entrant Content.
- × If the Entrant Content mentions or depicts any identifiable person other than you, you agree that you have that person’s or people’s approval to include their name, likeness, or image in the and can provide proof of that approval in writing upon request and within the timeframe requested.
- × Entrant Content must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third-party including, without limitation, copyright (including moral rights), trademark, trade secret, or rights of privacy or publicity.
- × Entrant Content must not include any malware, spyware, viruses, or similar harmful code or content.
- × Entrant Content must not include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, libelous (including trade libel), disparaging, harassing, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic or otherwise adult-oriented, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, or injurious to any Released Party, as defined below, or any other party.
- × Entrant Content must not contain or describe any harmful or illegal activity or content or in any way violate any laws, rules, or regulations.
- × Entrant Content must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- × Entrant Content must not contain any commercial or corporate advertising (including, without limitation, corporate logos, brand names, and slogans), recognizable branded products, or commercial artwork.
- × Entrant Content must not contain reference to, or portrayal of, any political candidate or political party or contain content that in any way purports to influence the election.
By entering, except where prohibited by law, each entrant grants to OCAD University and Instagram, LLC (and their agents, successors, and assigns) (referred to herein as the “Released Parties”) the irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, absolute right and permission to use, edit, modify, copy, reproduce, and distribute their Entrant Content in perpetuity and in any medium (including online and in digital media) in any language, throughout the world, for the purposes of administering this contest, and for any marketing or promotional purposes, without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation beyond the opportunity to win a prize in this contest.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY (I.E., DEFEND AND/OR REIMBURSE) THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR AWARDING OF A PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY CONTEST- OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY (HOWEVER (BUT ONLY IF REQUIRED BY LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION), THIS RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFICATION COMMITMENT DOES NOT APPLY TO CASES OF BODILY INJURY OR LOSS OF LIFE OR TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF A RELEASED PARTY OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, WHERE LIABILITY TO THE INJURED PARTY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW). FURTHER, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR RE-ROUTING RESULTING FROM ANY ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. EACH WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW), WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE.
By entering this contest (except where prohibited by law), each natural person agreeing to these terms as part of an entry grants the Released Parties the irrevocable, sublicensable, free-of-charge, absolute right and permission to use, publish, post or display his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, Entrant Content, any quotes attributable to him or her, and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Released Parties’ sole discretion) for advertising, trade, promotional and publicity purposes without further obligation or compensation of any kind to him or her, anywhere worldwide, in any medium now known or hereafter discovered or devised (including, without limitation, on the Internet) without any limitation of time and without notice, review or approval, and each such person releases all Released Parties from any and all liability related to such authorized uses. Nothing contained in these terms obligates any Released Party to make use of any of the rights granted herein and each natural person granting publicity rights under this provision waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
Winners (or potential winners) may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, be required to complete, sign, have notarized (if applicable), and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law), and tax documents (collectively, “Winner Documents”), within the time frame specified and in the form provided, without revision, or the prize(s) may be forfeited. The Winner Documents, if applicable, must be received from the potential winner within the time frame as stated in the Winner Documents, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate may be selected.
Sponsor: OCAD University, 100 McCaul St., Toronto, ON, M5T 1W1